Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One cocktail too many

We finally arrived at Sihanoukville after a bumpy five hour bus ride from Phnom Penh.
While I do have a lot to tell, for now I will sum it up like this:






• $3 cocktails
• Sunsets
• Super fresh, unbelievably
cheap seafood





You can only imagine the silly state we got ourselves in.
Thank heavens, no hangover, but I think I probably deserved one.
The lobster was $5 for 10 skewers, and the squid was $2 for 10. Cooked in front of us, and served with the most amazing chilli, garlic sauce. Later we had some fresh,grilled fish, also $5, and filleted in front of us.
Can't wait for lunch....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Turning Japanese said...

Sounds like heaps of fun. Fresh seafood - wow!

superrelish said...

Skip the seafood and it really does sound like heaven.

Kym said...

So jealous. The beach, the seafood and the cocktails. It all sounds wonderful!