Friday, September 9, 2011

Scarfy present


It's small...but so are kids. 


I kind of hate the tee, who would have thought a plain grey tee would be so hard to find? Why do they all seem to have inappropriate, tacky things on them? Admittedly this one is not a great example of beautiful simplicity, but there you go.


I compensated for the plain tee with a crochet hanger and necklace.


Because, let's be realistic. I'm not in the business of garment making. One has to draw the line somewhere.



3 comments:

Turning Japanese said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. I can't tell you how much. It is so sweet... Here's to the crafting mojo coming back.

lily boot said...

that is such a lovely present! Don't you know you have to spend 3 times as much to get a plain grey t-shirt - they have to scrape off all the spangles and inappropriateness so the labour costs are higher! :-)

Lucia Inerelli said...

I love this so much!

Lucia